Tips for ageing gracefully
1. Take care of your body’s largest organ: Your skin. Don’t forget your daily SPF, get your moles checked, and stick to clean skincare products that aren’t filled with synthetic ingredients.
2. Eat the rainbow, especially foods loaded with antioxidants. These help fight free radicals, an important component of skin health.
3. Move your body. Dance, do yoga, lift weights—whatever kind of exercise makes you feel energised and happy. Regular exercise is key for overall well being, including heart, bone, and skin health.
4. Mind your mental health. Whether that involves prioritising family and friend time, seeing a therapist, and / or incorporating mindfulness into your day, take care of your brain.
5. Get enough sleep. Whether that’s seven, eight, or nine hours, good sleep is imperative. In fact, sleep deprivation ages you quicker. A better night’s sleep is just a click away.