Ekseption Ice Cream Repair
Rich repairing cream with an ice cream texture to be apply after peeling procedures and every day at night. The cream has to be stored in the fridge.
The repair process is an essential phase after chemical peelings and it is of primary importance to use the right product. The skin structure must be restored and the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication regulated. Ice cream repair contains a synergy of retinol, vitamin E, Bio-placenta (growth factors, folic acid, acetyl glutamine) and unirepair T-43.
This new formulation under the form of an ice cream was developed to enhance the effect of the active ingredients producing an intense cooling sensation and leaving a rich protective film over the skin. Ice cream repair can also be used as a stand alone anti-ageing cream.
Bio-placenta (5 growth factors, folic acid, acetyl glutamine)
Repairs the skin post peel
Controls new skin proliferation
Restores essential lipids to nourish
Repairs dry, delicate skin
Increases skin firmness
Reduces skin redness
Components of BIO-Placenta are like Human Placenta which is based on ‘Placental Pharmacology’ Components are safely synthesized by fermentation.
Growth factors: EGF, BFGF, AFGF, VEGF, IGF-1
Vitamin: Folic acid
Amino acid: acetyl glutamine
The active ingredients are working in synergy on the skin for:
- Wound healing: the migration ability of keratinocytes is improved
- Stimulation of cell growth: BIO-Placenta is more effective than commercial human placenta product in stimulation of cell growth
- Biosynthesis of collagen: BIO-Placenta stimulates pro-collagen type 1 biosynthesis of fibroblasts
- Skin elasticity can be improved by 32% in 2 weeks and 47% in 4 weeks
- Skin moisture can be increased by 83% after application, 50% in 2 weeks and 64% in 4 weeks.